Opening acts include, Mitten, Soulive, and Robert Randolph & the Family Band. RedhookFest is open to all ages, however photo ID is required for the purchase of alcoholic beverages and minors must be accompanied by a parent. The festival will include a vendor village complete with games, activities, and prizes from local cultural and adventure-based businesses.
Tickets for RedhookFest are on sale now and are $30 when purchased in advance, $40 at the door. Kids 12 and under get in free with the purchase of an adult ticket. Tickets can be purchased at Cataqua Public House, located at Redhook Brewery and online at the brewery’s Web site, www.redhook.com.
What: Redhook Brewery’s 15th Annual RedhookFest/30th Birthday Party
· An all ages, general admission, festival style event
· Featuring headlining musical guest Citizen Cope
· Festival activities include a 40ft. rock wall, dunk tank, etc.
· Prizes provided by local businesses Sky Dive New England, 3 Rivers Rafting, Sunday River, Alpine Adventures Ziplines, and more
· Redhook beer and food from local vendors will be available
When: Saturday, Aug. 6
Gates open at 2 p.m.
Music begins at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Redhook Brewery
1 Redhook Way
Pease International Tradeport
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Who: Thousands of food, music and beer lovers from around New England
Tickets: Available now at the Cataqua Public House at Redhook Brewery or online at www.redhook.com.
$30 advance / $40 day of show
Kids 12 and under get in free with adult admission
Friday, 24 June 2011 08:43
15th Annual RedhookFest - Celebrate Redhook's 30th BirthdayWritten by Erin Peters
PORTSMOUTH, NH (June 24, 2011) - Join Redhook Brewery for his 30th birthday bash and the 15th annual RedhookFest. The monumental birthday will be headlined by indie rocker Citizen Cope and is expected to attract thousands of craft beer and music lovers from across New England for a summertime bash in the brewery’s backyard. For this year’s birthday celebration, Redhook has partnered with 100.3 the ROCK Station to offer live music, food, and Redhook beer.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal
- FIRESTONE WALKER VENICE—“THE PROPAGATOR”—FEATURES RESTAURANT, RETAIL AND RUSTIC ALES PROGRAM
- Brewers Association Lists Top 50 Breweries of 2015
Login to post comments