Wednesday, 20 April 2011 12:46
Sebago Brewing Company Set To Release Summer Seasonal, HefeweizenWritten by Erin Peters
Gorham, Maine - April 20, 2011 - Sebago Brewing Company is pleased to announce the release of their summertime seasonal favorite, Hefeweizen on April 29th, 2011!
First brewed in 1999, Sebago Hefeweizen (4.2% ABV) is a golden unfiltered wheat beer with origins in Bavaria. It is fermented with a traditional German yeast strain which produces a unique spicy fruitiness. Malted red wheat gives it a light crisp body and dense white head. Hefeweizen is a cloudy, light straw in color and has a very clean finish.
Hefeweizen is available through the end of August on draft and in 6-packs at all Sebago locations. It will also be available on draft in bars, pubs, taverns, restaurants, in 6-packs at Hannaford & Shaws grocery stores, and better beer retailers throughout New England.
About Sebago Brewing Company
Since its creation in 1998, Sebago Brewing Company has been brewing unique, high quality craft beers. Originally a single brewpub, Sebago has grown to include four brewpubs and to package beer distributed throughout New England. Sebago Brewing Company continues to tempt and arouse the palates of New England's beer lovers. Sebago Brewing Company uses all American malt, hops and crisp water from Sebago Lake.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
Login to post comments