Wednesday, 23 March 2011 16:03
Stella Artois Introduces New 'Chalice' CanWritten by Erin Peters
ST. LOUIS (March 24, 2011) - Stella Artois, the world's best-selling Belgian beer, will be available for the first time in a unique 440ml (14.9-ounce) aluminum can, beginning April 1.
The sleek, silver can features the silhouette of Stella Artois' signature chalice glass, and will be sold nationwide in 4- and 10-pack configurations. The 10-pack will be a space-saving, easy-to-open refrigerator pack called "Pour le Fridge" (French for "for the fridge").
The new Stella Artois can will allow beer connoisseurs to enjoy their favorite Belgian lager at outdoor occasions, such as food and wine festivals, where glass bottles and signature chalices may not be permitted.
Stella Artois has a pleasantly bitter flavor and refreshing finish that distinguishes it from other European lagers. When possible, Stella Artois should be served in its signature chalice, which showcases its rich, golden color while releasing the beer's flavor and aroma.
Visit www.stellaartois.com for more information.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
Login to post comments