Tuesday, 18 January 2011 13:37
Sebago Brewing Company to release Full Throttle Double IPAWritten by Erin Peters
Sebago Brewing Company Set To Release Wildly Popular Seasonal Ale Full Throttle Double IPA
Release party on February 9th at Great Lost Bear in Portland, 6 - 8pm
Gorham, Maine - January 18, 2011 - Sebago Brewing Company is pleased to announce that they are releasing their highly anticipated mid-winter seasonal beer, Full Throttle Double IPA on January 28th, 2011!
Full Throttle is a medium bodied, unfiltered deep amber ale with a caramel sweetness that takes a backseat only to the abundance of citrusy, piney flavors and aromas. Full Throttle Double IPA is dominated by Cascade, Centennial, Chinook and Simcoe hops. "Big, juicy, American hops burst from this beer," says Sebago Head Brewer Tom Abercrombie. "Full Throttle has been dry-hopped for over a month before we release it. We love this beer!"
Sebago will be having a release party for Full Throttle Double IPA on February 9th, 6 - 8pm at the Great Lost Bear, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, ME.
Full Throttle Double IPA (8.2% ABV) was originally brewed as one of Sebago's Single Batch Series beers in 2007. The rave reviews and immense popularity of the beer led to it's offering as a yearly seasonal beer in 2009. Full Throttle will be available through April 2011 on draft and in 4-packs at all Sebago locations in Portland, Scarborough, Kennebunk, and Gorham, Maine.
It will also be available on draft and in 4-packs throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut & Rhode Island. Ask for it at your favorite beer store.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal
- FIRESTONE WALKER VENICE—“THE PROPAGATOR”—FEATURES RESTAURANT, RETAIL AND RUSTIC ALES PROGRAM
- Brewers Association Lists Top 50 Breweries of 2015
Login to post comments