Thursday, 13 January 2011 13:40
Sprecher Releases Small Batch Black IPAWritten by Erin Peters
Glendale, WI - "Awesome," "Flavorful," "Complex," "Drinkable," "This Black IPA Rocks!" At Sprecher we believe words matter. So when we heard these comments about our Small Batch Black IPA, we knew we had something special. Although seemingly a contradiction, Black India Pale Ale is a combination that some consider the best of both worlds.
Sprecher Black IPA contains seven varieties of malt balanced with a generous amount of predominately Cascade hops. This medium-bodied beer begins smoothly with roasty flavors thanks to the malts, and has a pleasantly bitter finish thanks to the hops. It is both a big beer and delicate one. Every sip will keep your palate engaged.
Packaged exclusively in 22oz bottles, only ten cases of this beer are available for the initial release--when we say "small batch," we mean it. Those ten cases will be distributed only in southeastern Wisconsin. For information on where to purchase Sprecher Black IPA, contact Gary Goldstein at Beechwood Sales and Service, 262.717.2831. Sprecher Black IPA is also available in growlers from the Sprecher Gift Shop, 701 Glendale Ave, Glendale, WI.
For more information about Sprecher Black IPA, visit http://www.sprecherbrewery.com or contact Jeff Hamilton at 414.964.7837.
Latest from Erin Peters
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
Login to post comments