Whether you are staying in to combat the cold with friends in front of the fire, or adventuring out into the great outdoors, this brew is sure to awaken the senses.
Hearty and satisfying, Coffee Stout is the ultimate full-bodied brew. Wisconsin water, roasted malts, and imported hops are the natural ingredients used to brew this bier. Then cold pressed organic coffee from Just Coffee Co-op is infused into the brew.
Expect this bier to pour a deep creamy head over an ebony rich body. Notice the powerful malt bouquet balanced by a spectrum of extravagant flavor. Served at room temperature this Wisconsin Coffee Stout is guaranteed to warm even the coldest heart.
About New Glarus Brewing Company : The brewery is run by an enthusiastic couple, Daniel and Deborah Carey, who have successfully combined business management and brewing professionalism. Optimizing a philosophy based on individuality, cooperation and the employment of 100% natural ingredients to produce world-class, handcrafted beers for all their friends in Wisconsin, they offer a selection of year round, seasonal, and unplugged brews throughout the year.
Tuesday, 09 November 2010 11:50
Warm up with New Glarus Brewing Company's Coffee StoutWritten by Erin Peters
New Glarus, WI (November 8th, 2010) - New Glarus Brewing Company invites all their friends in Wisconsin to partake in their offering to warm the coming chill with Coffee Stout. This is their last seasonal release before the snow falls.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal
- FIRESTONE WALKER VENICE—“THE PROPAGATOR”—FEATURES RESTAURANT, RETAIL AND RUSTIC ALES PROGRAM
- Brewers Association Lists Top 50 Breweries of 2015
Login to post comments