Prodigal's first release is expected in early July 2010.
Prodigal Brewing Company LLC, founded in 2008 by Paul Davis, is located on Davis' family homestead, Misty Mountain Farm, Effingham, New Hampshire, an organic farm with commercial hopyard, apple orchard, berry patches and apiary. Davis' farm has bubbling springs and an artesian well of crystal clear, nearly mineral free water from New Hampshire's Ossipee Aquifer, perfect for brewing German-style lagers.
Paul Davis, Founder and Brewer, has gained a reputation for producing traditional German lagers with a distinctively American bent. Davis been brewing professionally in New England for nearly fifteen years, and his breweries have garnered over two dozen medals in national and international beer competitions.
Friday, 14 May 2010 00:00
Prodigal Brewing Company LLC is granted Brewers Notice #1Written by Erin Peters
Effingham, NH (May 14, 2014) Prodigal Brewing Company LLC has been granted a federal Brewer's Notice by the Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) of the US Department of Treasury, and will commence brewing operations immediately.
Latest from Erin Peters
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
Login to post comments