Welcome the Wisconsin Winter with New Glarus Brewing Company's SnowshoeWritten by Erin Peters
New Glarus, WI (November 2009) - New Glarus beers reflect all that is Wisconsin and nothing says "Wisconsin Winter" like Snowshoe Red Ale. Whether your daily trek leads you to the wilds of Wisconsin or simply back to your front door, the warm and rich flavors of Snowshoe Red Ale help us appreciate the stillness of a Wisconsin Winter. Settle in with Wisconsin's Snowshoe Ale.
Expect this beer to pour a beautiful copper-red with a fruity ale body and a spicy hop finish. Then sit back and rejoice in the season. As Deborah Carey, Brewery President, likes to say, "It's these Wisconsin Winters that keep the whiners out".
About New Glarus Brewing Company
The brewery is run by an enthusiastic couple, Daniel and Deborah Carey, who have successfully combined business management and brewing professionalism. Optimizing a philosophy based on individuality, cooperation and the employment of 100% natural ingredients to produce world-class, handcrafted beers for all their friends in Wisconsin, they offer a selection of year round, seasonal, and unplugged brews throughout the year.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Tarantula Hill Brewing Announces Brewmaster
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently