Celebrate Wisconsin with New Glarus Brewing Company's Lambic-Style 'Wisconsin Cran-bic'Written by Erin Peters
New Glarus, WI (November 7th 2009) Deborah (President) and Daniel (Diploma Master Brewer) Carey of New Glarus Brewing Company have always taken their love of Wisconsin to new heights by creating beers inspired by all that this great state has to offer. Their latest Unplugged release, 'Wisconsin Cran-bic' continues this tradition by honoring the 'wilds' of Wisconsin with a marriage of wine and beer, adding a lively little fruit to make it uniquely Wisconsin. Nowhere in the world (except Wisconsin) will you find a brew like this!
Sparkling and bright this is a Wisconsin original created for you in the traditional method employed by the Lambic Brewers of Belgium including five months of outdoor resting in oak barrels. Indigenous yeast and cranberries from the "wilds" of Wisconsin flawlessly pair to dance on your palette. Raise your glass, and toast to all the rare and delightful treasures that are to be found in your local Wisconsin 'wilderness' by embracing your wild side with this truly 'Wisconsin Wild Brew"! Cheers!
About New Glarus Brewing Company
The brewery is run by an enthusiastic couple, Daniel and Deborah Carey, who have successfully combined business management and brewing professionalism. Optimizing a philosophy based on individuality, cooperation and the employment of 100% natural ingredients to produce world-class, handcrafted beers for all their friends in Wisconsin, they offer a selection of year round, seasonal, and unplugged brews throughout the year.
Latest from Erin Peters
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal