Oakshire Brewing to Release Winter SeasonalWritten by Erin Peters
Eugene, OR (Oct 2009) - Oakshire Brewing Company of Eugene, Oregon has released their newest Seasonal Beer, Ill-Tempered Gnome throughout the state of Oregon on draft and in 22 ounce bottles. This winter seasonal is a complex brown ale with an underlying American hop punch. At 6.8% abv, the Gnome provides, bitter, roasty, chocolate, pine resin, citrus, dark fruit, coffee and sweet flavors all in one glass.
According to Jeff Althouse, Co-Founder of Oakshire brewing, "We are very excited to release a third beer in bottles. Bottles of Watershed IPA and the award winning Overcast Espresso Stout have been very well received and we are pleased to introduce Oregon to a third member of the Oakshire family."
Ill-Tempered Gnome will be available throughout the state of Oregon throughout the winter months. The Oakshire team will be on hand at The Beer Stein Wednesday November 4th from 6-8pm to give patrons a sample of the new beer. You will also find the crew in Portland on November 12th for the Beer Belly dinner at Eastburn and November 17th at Green Dragon for Meet the Brewer.
Latest from Erin Peters
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal
- FIRESTONE WALKER VENICE—“THE PROPAGATOR”—FEATURES RESTAURANT, RETAIL AND RUSTIC ALES PROGRAM
- Brewers Association Lists Top 50 Breweries of 2015
- American Craft Beer Exports Top $116 Million