Oakshire Brewing to Release Winter SeasonalWritten by Erin Peters
Eugene, OR (Oct 2009) - Oakshire Brewing Company of Eugene, Oregon has released their newest Seasonal Beer, Ill-Tempered Gnome throughout the state of Oregon on draft and in 22 ounce bottles. This winter seasonal is a complex brown ale with an underlying American hop punch. At 6.8% abv, the Gnome provides, bitter, roasty, chocolate, pine resin, citrus, dark fruit, coffee and sweet flavors all in one glass.
According to Jeff Althouse, Co-Founder of Oakshire brewing, "We are very excited to release a third beer in bottles. Bottles of Watershed IPA and the award winning Overcast Espresso Stout have been very well received and we are pleased to introduce Oregon to a third member of the Oakshire family."
Ill-Tempered Gnome will be available throughout the state of Oregon throughout the winter months. The Oakshire team will be on hand at The Beer Stein Wednesday November 4th from 6-8pm to give patrons a sample of the new beer. You will also find the crew in Portland on November 12th for the Beer Belly dinner at Eastburn and November 17th at Green Dragon for Meet the Brewer.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Tarantula Hill Brewing Announces Brewmaster
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently