Samuel Adams Partners with World's Oldest Brewery to Push the Boundaries of Traditional Beer Law - New Beer Style Available Spring 2010Written by Erin Peters
Samuel Adams Partners with World's Oldest Brewery(October 22) - Dr. Josef Schradler, managing director of Germany's Weihenstephan Brewery, and Jim Koch, brewer and founder of Samuel Adams, announced their partnership and plans to unveil a new style of collaboratively brewed beer next spring.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal
- FIRESTONE WALKER VENICE—“THE PROPAGATOR”—FEATURES RESTAURANT, RETAIL AND RUSTIC ALES PROGRAM
- Brewers Association Lists Top 50 Breweries of 2015