Samuel Adams Partners with World's Oldest Brewery to Push the Boundaries of Traditional Beer Law - New Beer Style Available Spring 2010Written by Erin Peters
Samuel Adams Partners with World's Oldest Brewery(October 22) - Dr. Josef Schradler, managing director of Germany's Weihenstephan Brewery, and Jim Koch, brewer and founder of Samuel Adams, announced their partnership and plans to unveil a new style of collaboratively brewed beer next spring.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz: