Deschutes Brewery releases Jubelale AleWritten by Erin Peters
From Deschutes Brewery -
Every year, fall’s crisp, cool air signals the imminent arrival of winter. Thoughts of snow, friends and family, the holidays, and — Jubelale. Brewed with dark crystal malt creating a luscious holiday note with bountiful hops to excite your taste buds— it’s easy to see why Jubelale is the perfect complement to the season.
Central Oregon artist, Tracy Leagjeld, had fresh snow in mind when she designed the label for this year’s Jubelale.
“One of my favorite things about Central Oregon winters is how often we wake up to blue skies after a winter storm,” said Leagjeld. “In this painting, I was trying to convey the feeling of a crisp snowy morning being warmed by the sun’s rays, and how lucky we are to have the Deschutes National Forest as our backyard playground.”
You can view more of Tracy's work on her blog or on Tumalo Art Company's web site where you will find some past Jubelale artists, as well.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz: