Available on draft and in serigraphed 22oz bottles, Wet Hop Ale is brewed using two First-Growth hops, Independence and Revolution, from Rogue's Micro Hop Yard in the Wigrich Appellation. Each hop will be brewed the day they are harvested by John Maier, Rogue Brewmaster. After brewing, they will be blended, bottled and kegged.
2010 Chatoe Rogue products will use Rogue Micro Farms' Independence, Revolution, Liberty, Freedom, Newport, Rebel and Alluvial hops from the Wigrich Appellation and Dare, Risk and Dream malts from the Tygh Valley Appellation. Chatoe products will include Pinot Envy Ale, Dirtoir Ale, Single Malt Ale, and OREgasmic Ale.
Dedicated to Independence, a 200 barrel brew of Wet Hop Ale is made using 3,000 pounds of wet hops! To view the Hop Yard web cam, and get more information on Rogue, Rogue Micro Farms and additional pictures of the harvest visit www.rogue.com or call 541-867-3660.
Monday, 31 August 2009 16:00
Chatoe Rogue To Be ReleasedWritten by Erin Peters
Independence, OR (Sep 2009) Wet Hop Ale, the initial brew in a series of First-Growth GYO Certified Products under the Chatoe Rogue Label, will debut at the Independence Hop & Heritage Festival September 25th and 26th in Independence, OR.
Latest from Erin Peters
- Stone Brewing Sues MillerCoors for Deceptive Use of the STONE® Brand
- America’s Small and Independent Brewers Aim to Buy Anheuser-Busch InBev
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
Login to post comments