Caldera Tap House Grand OpeningWritten by Erin Peters
ASHLAND, OREGON (Aug 2009) - After 12 years of operating as a wholesale microbrewery, Caldera Brewing Company recently opened the Caldera Tap House in beautiful downtown Ashland, Oregon. Located at 31 Water Street, under the bridge, Caldera Tap House has Ashland's largest outdoor decks sitting adjacent to Ashland Creek.
The Caldera Tap House menu is top notch. The menu incorporates pub grub like nachos, fresh cut fries, and hot wings. The menu also has some eclectic offerings such as Black and Blues: toasted baguette slices with blue cheese, basil, red grapes, and candied almonds finished with a maple balsamic reduction. Try the wild Salmon Burger with house made lemon-dill aioli or one of the Simple Salads with Passion Fruit Champagne Vinaigrette. You cannot go wrong with the Rasta Tostada. Great food, great beer, and great company.
Caldera Brewing Company began in the summer of 1997 as a wholesale microbrewery. The first keg sold was on August 28, 1997 to Ashland Creek Bar & Grill, now operating as Creekside Pizza Bistro. Caldera Brewing Company is celebrating its 12th year anniversary and Caldera Tap House is celebrating its Grand Opening this Friday August 28. Come on down and celebrate the anniversary and grand opening with us. Ribbon cutting by the Ashland Chamber of Commerce commences at 3 pm followed by live music. Live music from 3 pm till 8 pm outside and again inside after 9 pm. No cover charge for this event. 21 years of age and older.
Latest from Erin Peters
- New Realm Brewing Proudly Reveals Plans for its Beltline Location
- LibDib: Beer, Wine & Liquor Distribution, Done Differently
- Craft Beer Buyouts: A Conversation with Former Stone Brewing Brewmaster, Mitch Steele and the Brewers Association's Julia Herz:
- FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN BREWING CO. WINS GOLD IN 2016 WORLD BEER CUP
- Pondering Pairings of Music and Craft Beer at Coachella; La Quinta Brewing Nabs a Big Medal